Saturday, June 12, 2010
Another challenge from the ladies at JAI, this time a sketch. This gave me the chance to use my new Scallop Circle die and show off Haiku dsp which is one packs available as part of the deal of the week special from SU!
Cardstock: So saffron, old olive, tangerine tango, more mustard and whisper white
Ink: Old olive, so saffron and more mustard
Stamp set: Embrace Life
Accessrories: Scallop circle and circles dies, Big Shot, Haiku dsp and white gel pen
Sunday, June 6, 2010
How cool is this, my first award! I received this from the lovely Tanya Kitto, another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator who has become a good friend through ESAD. As part of the Award, I have to tell you 10 things about myself and pass it on to 10 other bloggers. So here goes.
1. I have been married to Matt for 10 years,
2. I have three children of my own and 1 stepdaughter,
3. I work as a Carer at an Aged Care Facility,
4. I love chocolate!
5. I am diabetic so only get chocolate in small amounts,
6. My favourite colour is yellow,
7. I am addicted to silly facebook games lol,
8. I drive a red kia rio, the little red rocket
9. I knit and crochet, but cant sew a straight line
10. I am going to the Stampin' Up! Convention next May (fingers crossed).
And now 10 blogs:
Cathy Clark (my upline and team leader of Great Southern Inkers)
Our family blog (Matt does most of the blogging here)
These are some of my favourite places to visit. Some are already on my blogroll and others are new ones
I have discovered recently because of UnConvention.