Tuesday, October 9, 2012
It certainly wasn't my intention to use three different stamp sets when I started this card, but as it evolved my original idea just didn't seem to fit anymore. The sketch is from Sunny challenges with the added instruction of making a feminine card.
I started with the Creative Elements set for the background, with the idea of using the flower and butterfly for the main image. But the stamps weren't quite right. So then I was going to use the silhouette and butterfly from Papaya Collage. The silhouette worked but not the butterfly, so... onto stamp set number three Papillon Potpourri for the butterfly!